Our Past Events
Our first ever road run in 2006 over the windy gap near Castlebar.
OLoch Conn Road Run October 2006.
RNLI Road Run around Lahardane, Lough Conn, Foxford, Knockmore, Ballina & Killala 2008.
Vintage Day 2008 visited by Ian O'Doherty.
May bank holiday tractor run 2009.
Westport Horse Show May 2009.
Kerrykeel, Donegal Road Run June 2009.
Shrule & Headford Vintage Show June 2009.
Road Run around the Ox Mountains Sept 2009
Foxford Road Run to Hennigans Heritage Centre 2010.
|Vice President||Pete Cawley|
|Chairperson||David McDonnell |
|Vice Chairman||Frank Davidson|
|Assistant Secretary||Kathleen Staunton|
|Assistant Treasurer||Dolly McGreal|
|Membership Secretary||Kathleen Staunton|
|Public Relations Officer||Jonathan Flynn|
Mayo North Old Engine & Tractor Club Rules - Approved on 10th February 2003
- Mayo North Old Engine & Tractor Club herin after shall be known as The Club.
- The object of The Club is to promote the restoration and upkeep of vintage tactors and classic cars, engines and farm machinery.
- The Club shall be a non-profit making association of vintage enthusiasts.
- Any money raised shall be used for the maintenenace of The Club and for donations to charity.
- Club membership is open to all ages, male and female.
- An agreed membership fee for the coming year shall be aplied to all members at the AGM.
- Anyone who has not paid a membership fee is not deemed to be a member and thus shall not be eligible to vote at meetings or exhibit at shows.
- The Club shall have an AGM to elect officers to the committee and to receive reports from the outgoing Chariman, Secretary and Treasurer.
- Monthly meetings shall be held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
- No business shall be transacted unless an agreed quorum is present at the meeting.
- A quorum shall consist of at least ten members including members of the committee which shall be at least one third the total membership.
- Each member shall have one vote.
- Voting on any motion shall be carried out by a majority, in the case of a tied vote the Chairman shall have the casting vote.
- If the Chairman / Vice Chairman is not present at any meeting, the members shall elect a member from the floor to be chairman for that meeting only.
- No member of the club shall gain any profits from the finances of the club except for expenses incurred on club business.
- All bills submitted for reimbursement shall be accompanied by receipts and given to the Committee for approval by the members of The Club at the next meeting.
- The Club shall be affiliated to the Irish Vintage Society.
- Only fully paid up members can avail of the special vintage insurance and public liability cover for shows and rallies.
- These rules were read through and approved at The Club meeting on Tuesday 10th February 2003. The motion to adopt the rules was proposed by Sean Gallagher and seconded by Chris Stark. The members voted for the motion unanimously.